Fri, Dec 10|
WSQ: Deliver Impactful Presentations
WSQ: Deliver Impactful Presentations (Course Code: CRS-Q-0028150-BM) (Course Support Period: From 13 Jul 2016 - 19 Aug 2022)
Time & Location
Dec 10, 2021, 9:00 AM GMT+8 – Dec 16, 2021, 5:00 PM GMT+8
Singapore, 26 Tai Seng Ave, Singapore
About the Event
Making presentations are an expected part of your skills portfolio. However, not all of us are natural presenters. We may wonder how we can present without feeling nervous or what we should do if we forget our script or if our visual aids don't work.
Acquire the necessary skills to prepare and deliver a presentation that convinces and inspires an audience to take action, such that what was well planned and organised is delivered as though it was natural and spontaneous.
- Identify presentation objectives and presentation formats in accordance with organisational procedures.
- Gather and analyse necessary information to support presentation objectives.
- Develop presentations and presentation collaterals, to support presentation structure.
- Present information in appropriate presentation formats to achieve presentation objectives.
- Evaluate presentations to determine areas of improvement.
Training & Assessment
The programme is highly interactive, incorporating mini-lectures, case studies, group discussions, demonstrations, role plays, individual reflections, written assignments and oral interviews.
Executives, presenters, salespeople, managers and anyone keen to create and deliver impactful presentations.
Course Subsidy available.