WSQ: Deliver Impactful Presentations
Time & Location
About the Event
Making presentations are an expected part of your skills portfolio. However, not all of us are natural presenters. We may wonder how we can present without feeling nervous or what we should do if we forget our script or if our visual aids don't work.
Acquire the necessary skills to prepare and deliver a presentation that convinces and inspires an audience to take action, such that what was well planned and organised is delivered as though it was natural and spontaneous.Learning Objectives
- Identify presentation objectives and presentation formats in accordance with organisational procedures.
- Gather and analyse necessary information to support presentation objectives.
- Develop presentations and presentation collaterals, to support presentation structure.
- Present information in appropriate presentation formats to achieve presentation objectives.
- Evaluate presentations to determine areas of improvement.
The programme is highly interactive, incorporating mini-lectures, case studies, group discussions, demonstrations, role plays, individual reflections, written assignments and oral interviews.
Executives, presenters, salespeople, managers and anyone keen to create and deliver impactful presentations.