Fri, Mar 26|
The Certified Facilitator - Workshop
A Unique Certification Program to develop World Class Trainers. Conducted in partnership with SPEC. Skillsfuture & UTAP Funding Available.
Time & Location
Mar 26, 2021, 9:00 AM GMT+8 – Mar 28, 2021, 5:00 PM GMT+8
SPEC Office, Arumugam Rd, Singapore
About the Event
“Facilitation is considered as one of the most effective way of enabling learning."
A course facilitator needs the opportunity and grounding to practice the role professionally. The unique Certification Program handholds you from a novice/aspiring trainer through a five-level certification process. To be effective, we need to get the basics right. This Level 1 certification 3 days course provides a comprehensive coverage using a variety of concepts and techniques, along with a fully ready-to-use starter-kit and post course consultation with a industry mentor.
- Understanding the dynamics of training industry
- Learning principles, delivery methods and session management.
- Tools and Techniques. Foundational knowledge, skills, and techniques to be a professional trainer.
- Overview to design, develop and assess programs.
- Tools to engage your audience & deliver effectively.
Who will benefit
- Aspiring & Novice trainers - to become professional trainers.
- Already trainers/facilitators - to revisit training fundamentals & its dynamics.
- Suited for Independent, Corporate & Institutional trainers.
+SGD 37.50 service fee
+SGD 37.50 service fee0