Mon, Aug 16|
Professional Certification in Experiential Learning
Experiential Learning (EL) is “Learning through reflection on doing- be it indoor or outdoor". STADA brings you this 5-day workshop to help you build a personal and multi-faceted approach as the EL trainer, to develop and conduct experiential learning programmes with greater panache.
Time & Location
Aug 16, 2021, 9:00 AM GMT+8 – Aug 20, 2021, 5:00 PM GMT+8
About the Event
To introduce you to Experiential Learning and enable you to be a more versatile trainer and facilitator.
After this workshop, you will be better able to:
· Leverage experiential approaches to learning
· Select the appropriate EL strategies to meet training objectives and participant needs
· Understand the attributes and competency framework of facilitators in EL
· Identify different types of facilitation strategies and their critical features
· Learn and practice designing EL activities
· Learn and practice various debriefing techniques to derive insightful learning
· Learn questioning techniques to deepen learning and application
· Acquire a bagful of Openers/ Energisers/ Closers and Training Activities (with and without props)
This course is designed for those who are responsible for delivering and facilitating training and development programmes.
There are four core adult learning methodologies that STADA subscribes to and shares with course participants:
· Experiential learning – a powerful mix of learning through case study discussion, purposeful activities, and challenging games and simulations.
· Self-assessment instruments – which provide a range of input and data of an individual’s perception on self and others.
· Adult learning principles – allowing the participants to engage in personal reflection and group sharing, in order to facilitate learning. These sessions complement the experiential aspect of learning by linking the participants’ experiences to workplace.
· Proven and researched frameworks – Providing a high degree of coherence and rigour to the programme design in enhancing business performance.