e-Facilitation for Adult Learning- Professional Certification (PCeFAL) - Workshop (1)
Time & Location
About the Event
For ALL Existing “ACTA/ACLP” Adult Educator / Professional Trainers
Are you keen to be updated on your skills in e-facilitation methods in a virtual classroom environment to enhance learning effectiveness for performance outcomes?
Whether you want to attract more clients, improve sales, launch more effective campaigns, or want people to embrace policies or organizational change, if you want to learn how to communicate with understanding into desired behaviour, the masterclasses is the program for you.
In this program you will:
- Apply proven techniques that maximize learner engagement, energy, and motivation via online learning.
- Apply “Host” or e-facilitator support to ensure seamless, stress-free delivery.
- Manage technical and learner challenges that can and will occur.
After this program you will be able to:
Prepare yourself, your learners, and the technology through rehearsals, active communication, logistical setup, and post-session follow-up.
Use your voice & basic tech tools as your most powerful instructional tool and learn to read the nonverbal cues of learners via active engagement.
- Course Fee - Member$1,400+$35 Service fee$1,400+$35 Service fee0$0
- Course Fee - Non-member$1,750+$43.75 Service fee$1,750+$43.75 Service fee0$0