Apply Emotional Intelligence for Self-Management
SGD 300 (full price)
About the Course
Emotional intelligence is the key determinant of success at work, life and all social settings, such as an effective skills to manage emotions so one can boost positivity and avoid negativity. The concept of emotional intelligence helped create an awareness of the importance of recognizing and understanding emotions. There is a need to understand your emotional needs and is done through Open Communication.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
1. Define �Emotional Intelligence�
2. Differentiate between high and low EQ behaviours
3. Identify the five main Emotional Intelligence competencies
4. Recognise what triggers emotional hijacks
5. Identify between negative and positive emotions
6. Differentiate and identify your basic �emotional needs� and human needs�.
7. Use the power of Positive Self talk to motivate yourself.
8. Acquire tips on how to manage anger and stress.
9. Shift from a Pessimistic view to an Optimistic mind-set.
10. Apply empathic communication towards others
� Introduction to Emotional Intelligence
� Emotional Intelligence Competencies Framework
� Knowing your current level of Emotional Intelligence Competencies
� Recognizing the High Emotion and the Low Emotion Behaviours
� Top Ten Human Emotional Needs
� Emotional Hijacking and how to deal with it
� Recognizing My Auto Response Patterns
� Useful Guides to Self �Awareness
� Negative and Positive Emotions & Managing Negative Emotions
� Power of Positive Self-Talk
� Moving away from being Pessimistic to Optimistic
For all levels of staff who wants to develop their emotions aspects of their life for better interaction with others and your inner self.